Sunday, February 20, 2011

Personal Portfolio Article 1

In the hot, sweaty and humid Kallang Stadium, there were many activities happening at once. There was High jump, the long jumps, the sprints and many more .We sat in a section where there were many other people from many other schools. Beside us there were almost a millions of supporters from the countries rooting for their team. There were a huge group of enthusiastic supporters shouting and cheering their team on .

I went to get some dinner but changed my mind when I realized a drink was $2 and some fried rice cost $3.I saw some others eating the rice when I walked back to the stand and when I saw their reactions after they took their first bite I was glad I had decided not to buy it.

The event ended with a magnificent fireworks display apart from the price of things there everything else was great especially the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment